if ur gonna be nice to me there is a 59382% chance im gonna like u
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via deadlyvibes)
The Russian Academy of Magic is a colossal onion-domed structure drifting aimlessly across the surface of Lake Baikal brought to existence using centuries of levitation charms perfected by a group of Russian witches experimenting with portable floating ice rinks. Self-heating fur scarves are all the rage amongst students and professors alike, although they have been known to overheat from time to time, leading to mild cases of heat stroke. When traditional Quidditch games become dull, players would discard their brooms for skates and duke it out on the frozen surface of the lake.
Washington-based designer and illustrator Tracie Ching creates awesome movie posters for some of her favourite movies. She’s also produced licensed posters for properties such as Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, AMC’s The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and Community, but she has become more commonly known for her limited edition silk screen prints of alternative movie posters.
I really like Harry Styles: the way he treats women.
A lot of the time, the way it’s portrayed is that I only see women in a sexual way. But I grew up with just my mum and sister, so I respect women a lot.